Traveling with friends is always exhilarating and an experience worth remembering for a lifetime. Traveling with friends makes the trip funnier and more thrilling. It is all about living in the moment and experiencing everything on the way. Friends can make you do anything that you are super scared of. Traveling solo costs more than when you travel in a group. So sharing all the necessities, rooms, and accommodations with your friends saves a lot of bucks. And most importantly you can do and try anything and everything you want because you get to live your life on your own terms for those few days. But we need to be very much precautious while traveling with friends because we are the ones to take care of ourselves and if we get lost in the moment absolutely without thinking about the consequences, it might a bit out of control sometimes. Therefore we need to be prudent and circumspect before doing anything which is new and unknown.
There are always some essentials which need to be carried with us while traveling to make the traveling easier, without the hustle and let us enjoy the trip without worrying about the needful items for later use. Traveling essentials comprises some basic essentials that are must-haves and we use in our day-to-day lives. Except for the mandatory items, traveling essentials also depend on the weather, the place we are traveling, and the person who is traveling.
The must have essentials are-
- Clothes- Tops, bottoms, socks, sleepwear. The clothes should be super comfortable.
- Toiletries– Shampoo, soap, deodorant, tissues, toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, skincare products, comb, the hairbrush.
- Health- First aid kit, pain relievers, ORS, hand sanitizers, insect repellent, disinfectant liquid, or sprays.
- Finance- Extra money in case of emergency, credit cards, debit cards, extra wallet.
- Documents- Tickets, passport (if it is a foreign tour), copies of tickets and passport, Aadhar Card.
- Appliances- Camera, mobile phones, chargers, headphones, extra SD cards in case needed.
- Snacks, drinks, and extra food items.
- Travel Pillow
- Luggage tags
- Pen and paper.
As I mentioned before, traveling essentials also depend sometimes. Those essentials are listed below-
- For females, sanitary napkins and proper hygiene products are especially important.
- For males, a shaving kit is necessary. A trimmer comes in a handy option.
- For beaches, carry a hat, a swimsuit, and lots and lots o sunscreen to get off that burning tan.
- For mountains, carry a shoe with a strong and gripping sole. Also, carry a sweater or a pullover if it gets cold.
Always try to travel light as it will help to get rid of that extra load of baggage. Carry fewer clothes. Carry clothes by counting the number of days you are traveling and maybe 1-2 extra clothes if needed anytime. Try to carry only the essential items required for the trip. Always leave some space in your luggage bags because you may buy some gifts and you need space to store them afterward while returning home.
Along with all the traveling essentials, the most important thing is to travel safely and carefully.